Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why do some people have a huge sense of entitlement? Seriously.

Joined a 25 VoA pug. Hit feint too early, and cloak fails. I die on the first Nova. Pally who also dies gets brez'd. Second druid in the raid ignores my asking for a brez completely (love you too Zeebus). Emalon dies and said pally gets the acheivement. Tier 8.5 legs drop, I win the roll. Raid leader says I did less damage than the tank and gives it to Infoxy. Much debate ensues, and lasts until after Archevon is dead and looted. Infoxy hearths and logs, then claims their house burnt down so they had to log.

Seriously, what is this? It's a sense of entitlement at it's best.

"[16:47:24][W:To][Infoxy]: I've opened a ticket. GM can sort it out.
[16:47:36][W:From][Infoxy]: he give me house?"

This is why I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment